At Drake Eye Center, we strive to provide the highest quality products at the lowest possible price. If you are comparing prices on frames, lenses, and contacts, you will
certainly find that we are at or below the price of our competitors. However, you will certainly be pleased with the quality of our products. Below is some information about the products you can receive at our office.
We have a wide variety of frames, with over 1500 styles from which to choose. We carry frames for everyday use, but also carry safety frames and recreational frames for sports. Our frames start as low as $69, and all come with a 1 – 2 year warranty. We know that our patients need durable frames that are going to last. We carry many different brands, but some of our most popular are the following:
We carry several types of sunglasses (all polarized and with 100 % UV protection), but
our best sellers are the following:
- Costa Del Mars
- Maui Jims
- Ray Ban
Drake Eye Center is a PREFERRED Outfitter Dealer of Costa Del Mar sunglasses, which means they offer the largest selection of Costas available. If they don’t have exactly
what you want, they will order it for you. The staff is trained and educated, which means they know everything there is to know about Costa Del Mar sunglasses.
When it comes to lenses for your eyeglasses, we use the highest quality lenses that will provide you with good durability and the clearest vision possible. All of our lenses come with a one-year scratch warranty. We can provide all types of lenses, including…
- Polycarbonate (impact resistant for children and safety wear)
- Trivex (used for drill-mount frames; carry a lifetime warranty against cracking)
- High index (thinner, lighter for those with higher prescriptions)
- Transitions (darken to sunglasses outdoors, but remain clear indoors)
- Crizal® Anti-reflective coating (reduces glare at night and from computer use)
- Progressive Lenses (“no-line” multifocals) – We stress to our patients to go with high-quality, premium progressives (i.e. Varilux, Kodak, etc) lenses. These lenses will give you less distortions and more usable lens than non-premium progressives (i.e. standard progressives).
When it comes to contact lenses, we put our patients in the healthiest lenses on the market. Lenses that allow more oxygen to the eyes are the healthiest. We can order any brand of lens, but we stock SUPPLIES of AirOptix Aquas and Air Optix Night & Days. These lenses are in stock and available for purchase at all times. We also have TRIAL pairs in stock of most all brands on the market and in most all prescriptions (even the high ones).
We carry many other accessories including..
- Costa Del Mar gear (straps, caps, visors, t-shirts, etc)
- Lens cleaners (eyeglasses, contacts)
- Cleaning cloths
- Chains/cords for eyeglasses (Dualies®)
- Contact lens cases for storage
- Eye patches